Vermont DUI Lawyer Bradley D. Myerson has defended drinking drivers since 1982. He has been an instructor at continuing legal education programs for lawyers learning DUI defense techniques, and is the author of several articles on this topic.
Attorney Myerson is listed in "Best Lawyers in America" and "U.S. News And World Report – Best Law Firms" for Criminal Defense.
- Over 30 years defending drivers arrested for DUI in Vermont.
- Instructor at continuing legal education programs for lawyers learning DUI defense techniques.
- Member of the Vermont and National Associations of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Member of the National College For DUI Defense.
- Syracuse University and New England Law/Boston graduate.
- Served two (elected) terms on the Vermont Judicial Nominating Board.
- Member, Board of Directors, Vermont Civil Liberties Union.
If you've been arrested for DUI, call me toll free at (877) 763-7144!